torstai 19. elokuuta 2010

OK Go - End Love

Tämä on ehdottomasti yksi parhaista musiikkivideoista jonka olen koskaan nähnyt:





Tulen aina niin hyvälle tuulelle tämän nähdessäni. Lapsetkin pyytävät aina että "äiti laita se teletappivideo taas" :-)

Ja videoon sopivat kynnet. Arvaatte varmaan, ketä peukalo esittää:


Above is one of the greatest music video I have ever seen. I always get in so good mood when watching this. My kids always ask for this too: "Mom, please show us those teletubbies again" :-)

And of course, matching manicure is needed. I'm sure you can see whom my thumb is representing :-)

Edit: Here are all the polishes I used for this mani. I did not have suitable yellow so I had to mix it:


.

5 kommenttia:

  1. I like the skittles mani and the thumb is awesome

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks LWfTaT :-), I luv the thumb also!

    Thanks to you too, Josh, I'll check your website.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love it!

    I'm your new followers.

    http://ojedelisi.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. What a great manicure.
    I'm a new follower. :)
    Susie

    VastaaPoista
  5. Thank you Oje Delisi :) and susies 1955, and welcome. I will add your blogs on my blogroll!

    VastaaPoista