torstai 12. elokuuta 2010

OPI - My Private Jet

Joskus sattuu vastaan mukavia löytöjä: tämän saalistin eBaystä kohtuulliseen hintaan. OPI My Private Jet on v. 2007 Night Brights -kokoelmasta, johon kuuluu myös upea tummanvioletti Ink. My Private Jet -lakkaa on liikkeellä useita eri versioita, joista myöhemmissä ei ole tätä upeaa hologrammiefektiä. En voi olla varma onko tämä ihan ensimmäistä, ainoaa oikeaa erää, mutta joka tapauksessa hyvä yksilö:




Etu- ja keskisormen kynsillä on 3 kerrosta, nimettömässä ja pikkurillissä yksi kerros ja alla musta Color Clubin Where's The Soiree (joka on muuten yksi parhaita mustia, peittävä jo yhdellä kerroksella!).


Sometimes you can find something good: I hunted this precious one from eBay with reasonable price. My Private Jet is from 2007 released Night Brights collection. The famous dark purple Ink also belongs to this collection. There are many versions of MPJ, and the later ones does not have this glorious holographic effect. I cannot be sure if this is THE original holo version, but surely this is a gorgeous one.

In pictures I have 3 coats of MPJ in index and middle finger, and one coat in ring and pinky layered over Color Club Where's The Soiree. This black is btw one of the best blacks, opaque already with one layer.

.

2 kommenttia:

  1. hi! nice blog you got there :)
    I'm a follower now:)!

    Maybe you can check my blog out as well and become a follower?
    Http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi Tessa and thanks for your comment :-) I added your blog at my bloglist.

    VastaaPoista